The content of this training is based on Daniel Goleman's theory of emotional intelligence and includes an examination of the four main forms of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and social competences. In addition we include some of the knowledge and recent findings of positive psychology to offer you a practical recipe for increasing your level of happiness.
We will be working intensively to build:
- better communication skills
- influence and persuasiveness
- HAPPINESS habits.
The training includes the following main topics:
- Developing self-awareness: the ability to recognize and understand your own feelings - creating a vocabulary of emotions, distinguishing feelings from deeper emotions, recognizing the physical and behavioural aspects of these emotions, how they affect you and what consequences they lead to; how to avoid the pitfalls of negative emotions and harness the power of positive emotions.
- Improving self-management - how to achieve better emotional self-control, adaptability, initiative, optimism and perseverance to succeed and achieve your goals.
- Developing social awareness - how social contexts and groups influence people's behaviour and how to better understand other people's underlying emotions and motivations.
- Developing social competences (relationship management) - how to win supporters in your social environment.
- Increasing your level of happiness - what are the scientifically proven catalysts of happiness and how to see others in a positive light?