Our principles of personal data protection
Personal data consists of all information related to an identified or identifiable individual, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, which are an expression of an individual's identity.
We collect and process personal data only when there is a legal basis for it or you have given your consent to the processing or use of your personal data in the relevant context, e.g. within registration.How we use your data
Happiness Academy collects and uses your personal information so that we can fulfill our obligations to you as a user to whom we provide our services.
We need the data so that we can maintain active communication with you in connection with our services. We will contact you via email, phone, social media or other contact information you have provided. In case you do not want us to establish contact with you, you can cancel by writing to us from the email with which you registered with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.The information we have collected from you may be used for:
- Providing / sending an online offer
- Answer inquiries sent via the contact form
- Self-promotion, as well as market research within the limits permitted by law or based on consent
- Conducting product lotteries or discount campaigns in accordance with the relevant conditions for the specific lotteries or the conditions for conducting discount campaigns. In the event that you participate in one of our product lotteries or discount campaigns, we use your data to inform you of any prize won, as well as to advertise our products and services to the extent permitted by law or to the extent you agree.
- Sending an email or other type of newsletter with the consent of the recipient. You can always opt out of receiving our newsletters by clicking Unsubscribe or writing to email@example.com.
- We also use your personal information for safety and security, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and identify violations of company policies, as well as to protect our legitimate interests and legal rights.
Legal basis: Expressed consent and / or legitimate interest on our part, insofar as this is done in accordance with data protection and competition law.What data do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you depends on the services you use and may include the following:Information you provide directly:
- Contact information (eg name, address, telephone number, email address and other similar contact details)
- Information about the hardware and software of your mobile device and / or operating system on your computer, which is automatically collected by Happiness Academy. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and website referrals. This information is used by Happiness Academy to maintain the quality of the service and to provide general statistics on the use of the website www.happinessacademy.eu.
- Other unique identifying information - such as data you provide to us in person, online, by phone or by mail or other customer service channels, answers to questions from user surveys or contests, and additional information we collect to facilitate providing our services and to respond to your inquiries.
You are not obliged to share the personal information we require, although in some cases, if you choose not to share this information, we will not be able to provide you with our services, certain specialized features, or respond effectively to your inquiries.
We do not collect personal information that has to do with religion or ethnicity, political views, health, sexual orientation.Information from third parties
We receive information from third parties, which is publicly available and which we consider to be reliable. Such information is personal information such as name, address, email address, interests and certain demographics.
In order to offer certain services at corporate level, we receive your company contact details from representatives of your organization, from your or our partners, from the Internet or other freely available sources. If necessary, we may use information provided by you or your colleagues, together with information from publicly available and other online and offline sources, to contact you about the services we provide.
We collect your personal data when you use our services or when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, Skype and all modern ways of communication.How we protect your data
At Happiness Academy, we have put in place reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect the personal data we process, to ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to them and prevent their leakage, and to ensure their proper use in accordance with the law and for a period in which we legitimately need this data.How we share your data
We share your data only with some of our service providers, who are obliged by our contractual relations and by law to protect the personal data received from us, and are not allowed to use them for purposes other than to perform the services they provide us.
Happiness Academy does not share or sell its customer lists to third parties. Happiness Academy will disclose your personal information without notice only if required by law or in good faith that such action is necessary: ie. to protect rights or to respond to investigations by the authorities as required by law.How you can get additional information from us
How we use automatic data collection tools
- Additional data and useful information related to our services can be sent to the e-mail specified by you.
- If you do not wish to receive additional information by e-mail from us, you can opt out of receiving it by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can always request additional information by writing to email@example.com
• “Cookies” and personal data
The personal data collected by “cookies” can only be used to perform specific functions on the website, which are related to the user. Personal data is collected through an encrypted connection to prevent it from leaking to unauthorized persons.
• Delete “cookies” and refuse
If you wish to opt out of third-party “cookies” in connection with advertisements based on your interests, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/en Using the Google Analytics web analytics tool
Function: Analysis of user behavior (opening of pages, number of visitors and visits, downloads), testing user experience
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow us to analyze the way you use the site. You can prevent “cookies” from being saved by making the appropriate settings in your browser software. You can also prevent the data generated by the “cookie” related to the use of the site to be stored, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided at the following link Download Browser-PluginSocial media
Our website may include features for social networks and channels such as facebook, Linkedin, youtube, instagram or others. These features may use “cookies” to collect information about you, such as your IP address and the websites you visit. The rules for processing information through these channels are governed by the rules of the companies that manage them and provide the functionality.Links to other websites
You have the right to be informed about all personal data that you have provided to us or that we store for you. You also have the right to request the correction, addition, restriction, transfer or deletion of your personal data, as well as to request clarifications regarding their processing. In certain cases, your request may be rejected on the basis of law, for example, when the provision of information will disclose personal data to another person, or when there is a legal prohibition on disclosing such information.
You can ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data and if the answer is yes, to request access to it. This is done by sending a request to us at the email or address below. You can ask us to correct your inaccurate personal data or to supplement those we already have.
If we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of this personal data for this specific purpose.
In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal data and if the law allows it, we will do so as soon as possible. In this case, we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and can be processed by us only for certain purposes.
If you believe that your personal data rights have been violated, please contact us to see how to resolve the issue.
You can also contact the local data protection authorities and lodge a complaint with them, especially if your country of residence is in the European Union or at the place of the alleged breach.
In Bulgaria, this is the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Tel: 00359 2 9153518Contact us
Happiness Academy Ltd., UIC 205340553