Do you know, that:
Why to learn and build upon the topic of Happiness at Work?
- Happy people are healthier and live longer;
- Happy people are better team players;
- Happy people are more creative and long-term oriented;
- Happy people foster a more positive work-climate, which in turn improves organizational productivity;
- Companies with happy employees have more satisfied customers;
- Companies with happy employees have a higher return on capital.
We live in a world where more people do not perceive their work as something which they do at all costs. For most of us, work is not performance to the minimum of the responsibilities against which we receive remuneration. Our work is a way of life, an opportunity to develop, an opportunity to help others with our knowledge and skills, a way to be useful.
Not only the significance of our work, makes it so important to us, but also the satisfaction, which we get from it. Employers know that a happy employee is loyal, a lot more productive, ready to give the most, to achieve the company's best possible results. In today’s competitive environment happiness in the workplace is not a bonus but a necessity, for a well-functioning work environment.
If your experience makes you ask yourself questions like: Why happiness is important in business context? How can I be the leader of a happy team? Can anyone be happy at their workplace? What can I do to find the right balance to build the foundations of happy relationships at work? Our training courses are made and designed for you! Topics