Want to learn how to be happier? Great news: our new Happiness Habits course is being run near you in Sofia.
On this special 6-week course you will discover the science-based foundations for happier living, with inspiring content from world-renowned experts.
In each session, your local group will meet online for a great mix of expert videos, practical exercises, group discussions and the chance to develop helpful habits.
Each week will focus on a different aspect of building and maintaining a happier life:
· Week 1: Gratitude with Vanessa King and Shawn Achor
· Week 2: Self-Care with Kristen Neff, Rupy Aujla and Darryl Edwards
· Week 3: Relationships with Robert Waldinger and Roxy Manning
· Week 4: Resilience with Tal Ben-Shahar and Maria Sirois
· Week 5: Kindness with Matthieu Ricard, Chude Jideonwo and Nipun Mehta
· Week 6: Meaning with Gretchen Rubin, Jon Kabat-Zinn and Richard Layard
The course has been designed by experts at Action for Happiness, it is based on thousands of peer-reviewed studies and over 10 years of practical experience in bringing people together to take action and create meaningful change.
This course starts on Thursday Nov 2, 6:00 PM and will run online on Zoom at the same day and time each week for 2 hours.
To help make the course as meaningful as possible and to support the quality of discussions there are a limited number of places available.
Action for Happiness is a charity and the course is available on a suggested donation basis. Everyone is welcome and no one is ever turned away for lack of funds. Places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis - so grab your spot whilst you can!
Join the course here
:https://actionforhappiness. org/course/happiness-habits- sofia/?utm=EM-1
Thanks so much for being part of the Action for Happiness community and please do invite friends in your area along if you think they’d enjoy it too.