20 September, 2022
Technology is often a great, sometimes even necessary, help with our tasks but it can also be one of the greatest burdens of the modern work place. The emergence of teleworking due to the pandemic, blurring the boundary between private and work life is just the latest issue which takes a toll on workers if not managed properly. Aside from that, the various modern means of communication, the growing number of digital tools and the need to keep up with these developments is often quite a challenge. These issues are not only a burden on employees, they also create complications for companies, facing a burned out, demotivated and overwhelmed workforce.
For this reason, STRESS-LESS project helps employees and companies to adapt to this way of working, to effectively reduce stress factors, establish healthy and manageable work routines and thus allow proper and sustainable workplace conditions in the new reality.The STRESS-LESS Training for Company Digital Stress Coaches
(https://www.stress-less-project.eu/news/training-for-company-digital-stress-coaches) offers companies the opportunity to train experts within the organization to act as points of contact for staff and managers in relation to digital stress, sharing tools and tactics to reduce stressors, improve abilities in dealing with digital means and promote work-life balance, wellbeing and efficiency among company staff.Objectives of the training
What positive effects can you expect for your company?
- Successfully introduce new tools for digital stress management and reduce demotivation and stress.
- Assess the level of digital stress to assess problem areas and recommend appropriate measures within the organization.
- Train trainers to deliver targeted training and support to bring about the necessary change.
Stress management program in the organization
- Proactive staff are more effective, help to find solutions and generate more impact and contribute to new solutions.
- Healthier staff, which translates into lower costs (sick leave, staff turnover and training costs are reduced).
- Better communication reduces the costs caused by demotivation and misunderstandings.
- More efficient use of materials and tools.
- The digital stress assessment grid
- Identifying related problems and finding appropriate solutions
- The digital tool introduction plan
This training is accompanied by 5 learning activities where participants will be encouraged to work with real examples from their specific workplace and organization.
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.